I’m Alexander King. I am a:
- I love simulation games and games about people.
- I love games about history, games in history, and the history of games.
- I love overlooked genres, like incremental games, paperdolls, virtual pets, hidden object games.
- I have a Master of Fine Arts in Game Design from the NYU Game Center. I love that place too.
Before making games, I worked in finance and ecommerce as a strategy consultant and marketing analyst. Now, I apply those skills to games. I think a lot about:
- Marketing efficiently on smaller budgets
- Sustainable success in the games industry
- Ways data and analysis can inform game design
I love working with different people and solving new problems. I can help you with any of the following:
- Game Design of complex systems
- Quantitative Playtesting & player analytics
- Marketing strategy
- Digital campaign management
- Basically anything in Excel
If you’re interested in working together, contact me.